They provide top-quality, reliable customer service, making it easy to hire plant, skips and other items of equipment necessary to get the job done! The apprentice will also get the opportunity to create content for their media arm companies, Tool Kit Online and Skip Hire & Waste Magazine that provide industry news articles, stories, and reviews.
Would you like to build a career in Digital Marketing? Perfect Associates Ltd is looking for a dedicated Digital Content Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Stockport. Apply now!
As an Apprentice Digital Content Marketer, your responsibilities would include:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital/offline strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO, and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK, so prospects upon completion are very promising with industry experience and a qualification under your belt. Job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Junior Content Producer
- Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Executive
- Brand Marketing Executive
You apply on The Juice Academy website, filling in the written application form to the best of your ability, paying attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Successful candidates will be invited to a second stage, where you will complete several assessments, including maths & English. If these results are successful, your application will be sent to the employer who will shortlist for interviews. If your interview is successful, you will be expected to start in the workplace in June. Please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days.
Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in June and while you’re applying for a position with this employer your application may be sent to other employers if it's unsuccessful with this employer.
Please note: For the first year, you will be paid a minimum salary of £10,000. Thereafter, your pay will be increased to the National Living Wage (currently £8.72 per hour). All salaries are set at the employers’ discretion; however, this will be the minimum you will receive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media
- IT skills
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organised
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train 80 apprentices a year whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West. The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications.
The Juice Academy sessions will be completed remotely until safe to move back to face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace.
The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.