They provide a variety of services such as project management, main contracting, project consultancy and passive fire solutions, supplying a refreshing ‘can do’ approach to everything they do.
Recom Solutions is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Apprentice to join their team. Are you an aspiring marketeer? Apply Now!
As a marketing apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital and offline/print strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, display advertising, PPC, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends, implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK, so prospects upon completion are very promising, with industry experience and a qualification under your belt. Job titles include, but are not limited to:
- Junior Content Producer
- Social Media Executive
- PR Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Executive
You apply on The Juice Academy website, filling in the written application form to the best of your ability, paying attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation. Successful candidates will be invited to a second stage, where you will complete several assessments, including Maths and English. If these results are successful, your application will be sent to the employer who will shortlist for interviews. If your interview is successful, the first remote session will be 28th October and you will be expected to start in the workplace between 2nd - 9th November.
Please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days. Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in August and while you’re applying for a position with this employer your application may be sent to other employers if it's unsuccessful with this employer. *Please note: For the first year, you will be paid a minimum salary of £10,000. Thereafter, your pay will be increased to the National Living Wage (currently £8.72 per hour). All salaries are set at the employers’ discretion, however, this will be the minimum you will receive.
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer Literate
- Well organised
- A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social media and digital content!
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train 80 apprentices a year whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West. The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications.
The Juice Academy sessions will be completed remotely until it is safe to move back to face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace. The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.
The qualification will include:
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer