As the Digital Content Apprentice, you should be able to work quickly and create photo content in a creative way.
Some of your main responsibilities are:
- Review photos, select, edit and make necessary changes
- Ensure all assignments are edited on time
- Manipulate photos to achieve highest quality using the Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom requirements
- Upload stock to inventory
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast-growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
What you get:
- Earn whilst you learn
- 25% Store Discount
- Possibility of working from home where possible
- 15 months of training and development on a digital marketing apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
- Have basic photography skills
- Strong photo editing skills demonstrated via a portfolio
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques and colour composition
- Storytelling skills
- Creative mind with a good attention to detail
- Time-management and leadership
- Experience in managing brand content in a similar role is preferable, with the ability to drive campaigns and have a hands-on approach to marketing
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-(4 or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!