Resonate

Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship - Degree (Level 6)

Resonate (Employer)

Cranfield University (Training Provider)

Annual wage £20,000.00
37.0 hours per week Our working pattern is normally Monday to Friday days, although weekend, public holiday, and out of normal hours working may be required from time to time. All staff have flexibility in how they manage their hours and where they work (home/office).
44 months (duration)
25 September 2022(start date)
Digital (route)
2 positions available
31 May 2022 (application closing date)
Register interest

Job Description

Study towards a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions degree at MK:U - Cranfield University’s undergraduate brand. Tuition fees fully covered, and you'll get paid, and enjoy benefits, whilst working and studying. Positions are based at our contemporary Milton Keynes office space on a flexible, hybrid, home/office work location basis.

Responsibilities

What will the apprentice be doing?

During your apprenticeship, you will gain exposure, personal development, and experience within a wide range of technical areas at Resonate, growing your personal network and enabling us to collaboratively work out your career preferences and future direction.

We offer three different specialisms:
• Business Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Software Engineer

Your work role will directly relate to your degree and therefore you will need to have a keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn.

What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?

You will study towards a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions degree at MK:U - Cranfield University’s undergraduate brand.

Education at MK:U is different from other universities. Instead of traditional lectures and exams, MK:U’s entire curriculum uses problem-based learning (PBL) as their core educational approach. You will spend 20% of your time studying with MK:U on a day release basis (hybrid remote and in-person attendance) and the other 80% developing your career with us.

What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?

Whilst we will collaboratively work out your career preferences and future direction, your apprenticeship studies could take you into one of three different roles once qualified:

• Business Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Software Engineer

At work, you will gain exposure, personal development, and experience within a wide range of technical areas associated with teh software development life cycle at Resonate. Therefore you need to have a keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn.

Skills Required

Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Enthusiasm for technology, Passionate about what you do, Curiosity

Qualifications Required

A Level or equivalent Any A-Level or BTEC subject (Grade 3 x C grades or above) Essential
Register interest

Related