You will support the Sales team to co-ordinate the progression of new homes for sale.
Overtime, you will undertake a number of placements across our Development and Sales teams including new business, delivery, aftercare and regeneration.
This apprenticeship is designed to provide you with the relevant training, work experience and qualification within the specified period.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a comprehensive range of administrative tasks to underpin service delivery and demonstrate competencies for your qualification assessment
- Coordinate and liaise with colleagues to ensure swift progression of Goldings sales schemes e.g. processing completion paperwork, preparing handover packs, key management, social media promotion and a variety of related administration tasks
- Manage the ‘sales enquiries’ email inbox to respond to prospective customers in a timely and proactive manner
- Use initiative to add value by supplying ideas and suggestions for improvements in working practices
- Ensure you are completely familiar with, and follow, all relevant processes and procedures within the department of each placement
- Self-motivated, and with initial support, take ownership to efficiently undertake all tasks assigned to you
- Undertake duties or assignments not directly covered by this job description as the needs of the business demand, as part of your personal development plan or to enhance departmental objectives
- Live and role model our Golding values
- There are opportunities for progression - a number of our apprentices have gone on to secure other roles within Golding
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ambitious team player with good people skills, who can use their initiative to ensure personal and business success
- Ability to demonstrate genuine passion to help make a difference and contribute to shaping the success of the Development and Sales team
- Self-motivated individual with a proven track record of successfully applying themselves both academically and through relevant work experience
- Keen interest in housing and the development process/field
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalents grades C/4 and above
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator