You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
- During your Apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
GCSE maths and English A-C/9-4 or equivalent.
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required