We are looking for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to undertake an apprenticeship with the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a qualification and earn at the same time
Some of your duties could include:
- Assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials
- Setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection.
- Genuine interest in dental nursing
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- A good team player.
GCSE maths and English (A-C 9-4 grades) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- maths and English Functional Skills if required