During the first stage of training, the apprentice will be shadowing a dental nurse to learn more about the daily tasks of a dental nurse. Their key responsibilities will be to:
- Keep the surgery room sterile and clean
- Check stocks
- Pass instruments to the dentist
- With supervision, they will learn to clean and sterilise used instruments
The leaner needs to have good communication as interacting with the patient and making them feel comfortable will be one of the most important roles.
Possibility of a full time position within the practice
Please ensure you are fully committed to an apprenticeship before applying. Please ensure you have checked the location of the practice and you are able to travel there daily.
- Looking for someone with excellent communication skills and good ethics
- They should be hard working and be able to use their initiative
- Be Confident and friendly
- Someone who is a good team player and can work under pressure
- Smartly presented
GCSE or equivalent C/4 Grades in English and maths are desired but not essential
- Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills if required