Reporting to the Senior Nurse:
- You will work in a busy and supportive practice dealing with all aspects of infection control decontamination and setting up of the surgery
- Some help with reception work will be required within the role
- Working under the care and guidance of experienced dentists with a friendly supportive team
- There is plenty of opportunity to grow within this organisation as CPD courses are provided free of charge for the right candidate as well as opportunity for progression
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a course of Hepatitis B injections.
This position would best suit a person who is keen to learn, well spoken, reliable, punctual, efficient, organised and keen to make patients feel welcome and cared for
Would like someone who is reliable and punctual, someone that uses their initiative to progress, positive attitude, enthusiasm for training and the role and confidence.
A-C (4 - 9) English and maths or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- maths and English Functional Skills if required