Dental Nursing Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
The High Street Dental Practice
Aspiration Training Ltd.
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
Possibility to become a full-time employee upon completion of the apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection and a DBS check.
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Have a 'can do' approach
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing that is recognised by the General Dental Council
- Level 2 functional Skills in Maths and English (if applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.