Dental Nursing Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
Anstey Family Dental Centre
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge, or school leaver, motivated and is able to be flexible with hours. You will undertake an apprenticeship to gain your Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing. Wages to be discussed at interview.
In your role, you will:
- Develop competence across a wide range of dental chairside support procedures
- Develop knowledge of a wide range of practical treatment procedures and the relevant support necessary to ensure effective outcomes
- Develop competence in the manipulation and application of dental materials across a wide range of dental treatment procedures
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge and application of a wide range of dental instruments and other relevant equipment necessary during preparation for treatment procedures
- Learn to prepare individual treatment rooms for a wide range of dental procedures
- Develop and demonstrate competence in decontamination and sterilisation of medical and dental devices within clinical and non-clinical environments, ensuring appropriate records are completed
- Be responsible as part of the clinical team for the care of the patient from arrival to completion of treatment
- Under supervision carry out the following: reception duties, answering telephone, receiving mail, meeting and greeting of patients and/or carers, managing department diaries and day books, sending appointments by mail, maintenance of monthly recall systems, filing and pulling of patient records, maintenance and upkeep of all patient records and correspondence
- Participate in audit procedures under the direction of appropriate clinicians
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. Please note all interviews for this vacancy are head at head office in Central Nottingham. You will also need to attend head office on a monthly basis for training.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Willing to learn and take on new challenged
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
Maths and English GCSE at 9 - 4/A* - C or equivalent.
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.