Dental Nursing Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
Market Place Dental Care
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge, or school leaver, motivated and is able to be flexible with hours. You will undertake an apprenticeship to gain your Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing.
In your role, you will:
- Develop competence across a wide range of dental chairside support procedures
- Develop knowledge of a wide range of practical treatment procedures and the relevant support necessary to ensure effective outcomes
- Develop competence in the manipulation and application of dental materials across a wide range of dental treatment procedures
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge and application of a wide range of dental instruments and other relevant equipment necessary during preparation for treatment procedures
- Learn to prepare individual treatment rooms for a wide range of dental procedures
- Develop and demonstrate competence in decontamination and sterilisation of medical and dental devices within clinical and non-clinical environments, ensuring appropriate records are completed
- Be responsible as part of the clinical team for the care of the patient from arrival to completion of treatment
- Under supervision carry out the following: reception duties, answering telephone, receiving mail, meeting and greeting of patients and/or carers, managing department diaries and day books, sending appointments by mail, maintenance of monthly recall systems, filing and pulling of patient records, maintenance and upkeep of all patient records and correspondence
- Possibility to become a full-time employee on completion of apprenticeship
- We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Willing to learn and take on new challenged
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- GCSE grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English (or equivalent)
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.