Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
Wessex House Dental Practice
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
You will receive ongoing support, development and training that will equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your duties will include the following:
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery GCSEs at grades A-C/8-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Throughout your Apprenticeship you will develop the required skills to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatments, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
There is something else to smile about; upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing that is recognised by the General Dental Council, along with Level 2 Functional skills in maths and English
Successful candidates will be expected to have full health screening and be willing to have a Hepatitis B vaccination. This post is subject to a clear DBS check.
Possibility to become a full-time employee upon completion of the apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection and a DBS check.
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Have a 'can do' approach
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
GCSEs at grades A-C/8-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing that is recognised by the General Dental Council
- Level 2 functional Skills in maths and English (if applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.