Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
Market Harborough Dental Practice
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you'll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
There is something else to smile about, upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing that is recognised by the General Dental Council.
Future ProspectsPossibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.
Reality CheckWe advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection.
Genuine interest in doing a dental nurse apprenticeship
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
Maths and English GCSE A*-C or equivalent
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.