Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
We are looking for a hardworking enthusiastic person. Are you able to recognise that every patient has different needs and expectations, and pride yourself in the courteous service you would deliver to each person who walks through the doors of the practice? The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist and also to ensure the experience of all patients is a good one. You need to be caring and have a natural smile that welcomes every patient.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Meet and greet patients
- Assisting with chairside support of patients
- Checking appointments
- Assisting the dentist with a variety of dental procedures
- Mixing materials for use in procedures
- Able to advise patients in the use of varied products
- Taking on responsibility for decontamination procedures
- Observing all Health and Safety practices, and using correct PPE (provided)
- Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection. Candidates with a genuine interest in dental nursing will only be contacted.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Maths and English GCSE A-C (4-9) or equivalent
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.