Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
Fartown Dental Practice
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
We are looking for a hardworking enthusiastic person. Are you able to recognise that every patient has different needs and expectations, and pride yourself in the courteous service you would deliver to each person who arrives through the doors of the practice? The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist and also to ensure the experience of all patients is a good one. You need to be caring and have a natural smile that welcomes every patient.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Meet and greet patients
- Assisting with chairside support of patients
- Checking appointments
- Assisting the dentist with a variety of dental procedures
- Mixing materials for use in procedures
- Able to advise patients in the use of varied products
- Taking on responsibility for decontamination procedures
- Observing all Health and Safety practices, and using correct PPE (provided)
Please note that duties will increase as you gain experience.
Finally, the successful applicant will be required to carry out tasks outlined by the manager, as required.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.
We advise candidates to check the location of the setting before applying. For Dental Nursing, it is a requirement to have a Hepatitis B injection. Candidates with a genuine interest in dental nursing will only be contacted.
- Good communication skills
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
Maths and English GCSE A*-C (9-4) or equivalent.
Level 3 Dental Nurse standard.
Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.