- Reporting to the Principal Dentist, You will work in a busy and supportive practice dealing with all aspects of infection control, decontamination and setting up of the surgery
- Some help with reception work will be required if needed
- Working under the care and guidance of experienced dentists with a friendly supportive team
- There is plenty of opportunity to grow within this organisation as CPD courses are provided free of charge for the right candidate as well as opportunity for progression
Possibility of employment after the apprenticeship.
- Would ideally like a candidate that is looking to do dental only and is local to the practice
- Communication skills
- Mature learner
- Punctual, bubbly personality
- Someone who is a strong communicator
English and Maths at C grade (or the equivalent) or a level 4 desirable.
- Dental Nurse Level 3
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required