You will be completing a wide range of duties and involved with assisting the dentist in the care of patients.
This will include:
- Chairside assistance
- Passing instruments to the dentist
- Ensuring strict hygiene & cleanliness
- Taking confidential information from patients
You will also be expected to be trained on reception which will involve booking appointments & greeting patients at front of house/buddy nursing.
- Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be applied by the dental practice on a permanent basis
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You must have good customer service skills, good timekeeping & attention to detail is essential
- You must be well presented, friendly & personable with a wide variety of people & have a genuine interest in this role
- You must be willing to learn & accept instruction & training
- Maths & English – pass essential
- Dental Health Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- This is a work-based qualification