Degree Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship - Degree (Level 6)
The University of Sheffield
To work in a positive and productive manufacturing site environment where the successful candidate will train to degree level and become a fully qualified Electrical Engineer working as a valued member of the Engineering Team.
To carry out the role whilst ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times. Ensuring that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Under supervision, your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Work as part of the engineering team
- Overhauling components and equipment as part of a PPM regime
- Installation of electrical systems on capital projects
- Diagnosing faults on equipment
- Repairing and modifying electrical equipment
- Assembling electrical components
- Ensure all works comply with current regulation and specifications
- Work on automated process control and instrumentation
You will be required to undertake additional company training in other disciplines to further develop and complement a full skill set required for the role.
You will join a structured apprenticeship programme where you will complete a degree level qualification.
You will also be required to undertake "in house" training on company specific equipment and machinery.
- None specified
- None specified
- Minimum two A-Levels at grade B or above (or equivalent) including a mathematical based subject and a science, technology or engineering subject or Engineering BTEC level 3 with 120 credits at distinction and merit level
- 5 GCSEs grades 9-4/A*-C and above (or equivalent) to include maths, English & Science
- Electronic Systems Principal Engineer Level 7
- 4 years training to be provided by AMRC Training Centre
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free