What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsible for scheduling new vehicle installations and service calls for our UK field-based Service Engineers
- As well as the scheduling of Service Engineers, you will work closely with internal customers Sales and Technical Support departments to ensure that all installations and service calls are completed within SLA
- You will be a key member of the Service Delivery team reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this department is responsible for the fulfilment of all orders including new installations, de and re-installations and service calls. Where required you will be cross trained to provide holiday and sickness cover within this department
- You will be required to communicate with customers including delivering project plans for larger fleet roll outs and handling any customer complaints
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Why choose our Microsoft Data Essentials apprenticeship?
QA’s Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship can support your business to be more productive with data and adapt to a modern-day workplace.
Data available to organisations is increasing at scale. How your business leverages it is essential to successful transformation and continued growth.
QA's Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprentice will learn to:
- Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL. Find out more about our additional Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate module below.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
- Apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data
QA’s Microsoft Data Essential Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables your organisation to:
- Build the capabilities you need throughout your organisation to collect, study, organise and present data, increasing digital adoption and the provision of intelligent and valuable business insights
- Create and develop analysts for the modern workplace by reskilling your existing talent, or hiring new entry-level talent. QA’s programmes, partnerships and recruitment capability enable us to tailor a solution that works for your business
- Provide training that acts as a standalone solution or as part of a wider academy/programme to an array of business functions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of apprenticeship, you will be looked to be taken on in a permanent full-time role.
Reality CheckImportant Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 3 of any subject (Grade 4+ (A - C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential