Day to day duties may include but not necessarily limited to:
- To work on our client projects and support our consultants who are implementing our solutions
- To test that the solutions work correctly with the client’s data, to make sure that the client’s data is being correctly cleansed and accurately merge together
- Help to analyse and reconcile data to make sure that every record can be accounted for
- Create and provide user guides for the client’s staff who will use the system, making sure that all the functionality we provide is clearly understood and described
- We want to bring people into our team who can start to learn about our solutions, how they work and how to configure them
- We want to bring in people that will become our developers or consultants of the future
- Working with Microsoft Azure and SQL
- Further training upon completion of the Apprenticeship
- The opportunity to secure a full-time position once the apprenticeship has concluded
The role is office-based, please check that location is suitable.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The suitable candidate needs to:
- Possess a logical and analytical mind
- Understanding of what data is and how it can be collected
- Have some experience of working with data, such as spreadsheets or databases
- Possess an understanding of why data security is important
- Will have preferably studied to A-Level or equivalent standard
The suitable candidate must:
- Have the right working attitude with a keen desire to learn and succeed
- Be detailed conscious and be willing to go that extra mile to make sure that the data and the processes being implemented are right
- Have high personal standards of work and want to be proud of what they deliver
Minimum of 4 X GCSE’s or equivalents at grade 7-4/A-C including English and maths.
Data Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Processing data
- Communicating data
- Data in context
- MCA Data Analysts Associate Course
Qualification together with onsite training by the employer.
For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be 24 months including End Point Assessment. There is an opportunity to progress on to a Degree Apprenticeship.