Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Data Technician in day-to-day maintenance of MIS assessment packages
- Assist Data Technician with the setup of core assessment and tracking system in each school
- Maintain core assessment and tracking system in each school
- Provide technical support for core assessment and tracking system to staff
- Run and send weekly behaviour and achievement analysis
- Maintain and update permissions for courses in response to course changes and staff changes
- Support Data Technician in use of analytical tools
- Assist Data Technician in producing dashboards and analytics through Microsoft Excel
- Carry out quality assurance of reports and templates before publication
- Carry out gap checking of assessment data following data entry deadline
- Respond and handle data team support calls
- Download and import results from 3rd-party providers as directed by Data Technician
- Maintain an appropriate level of continued knowledge through provided training
Hours would be term-time, development days and five days in the holidays (this includes four days in August for the results days).
Additional Staff Benefits:
Staff benefits are set out in your offer of appointment letter and are subject to change, without compensation. You will be provided with appropriate contractual notice, should these change during the course of your employment.
Benefits currently available to staff include:
- Kent Reward Scheme
- Free Telephone Counselling
- Individual CPD budget
Will be discussed at interview.
- Good level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Good level of proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications
- Good level of proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ideally have knowledge of management information systems
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with a range of situations
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Keen eye for small details and accuracy
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard.
Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through our Fuse Online Learning platform. We work closely with employers to realise natural opportunities to develop skills within a practical workplace setting.