Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Generating print run & distribution instructions accurately and on time
- Ensuring that optimal address selection is carried out in accordance with instructions
- Working with the data team to maintain circulation inputting in line with ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations) criteria and magazine subscriptions including payments and emails
- Preparing documentation and submitting data for the ABC audits
- Mailing list to management
- Merge and present data in a variety of ways
- Identify Trends and Patterns in Data
- Overseeing security of information and data
- Managing email requests for all magazines
- Keeping records of the stock magazines, archiving old magazine issues, and transferring out old issues with new ones
A career as a Data Technician/Analyst upon completion.
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?
- Experience with using Excel/Spreadsheets
- IT literate
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external customers
- Manage own time to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard.
Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through our Fuse Online Learning platform. We work closely with employers to realise natural opportunities to develop skills within a practical workplace setting.