Roles and Responsibilities:
- General Data management
- Creating Data reports
- Cleansing and analysing Data
- Creating company Data dashboards
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and RICS.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Home-based working (occasional office visits).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic understanding of a Data role
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Proficient understanding of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 4/C GCSE in Mathematics and English is required (or functional skills equivalent)
Level 3 - Data Technician