- Data preparation
- Running various reports
- Attending operational meetings
- Providing feedback on reports
- Building customer experience reports
- Participating in projects
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Go Plant Fleet Services.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong maths and Science Skills/knowledge
- Interest in Technology
- Willing and keen to learn
- Passionate but professional
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in maths and English Language is essential
Data Technician level 3.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge by visiting our IAG section on the Baltic Apprenticeships website.