- Answering telephone and transferring or taking messages
- Liaising with client’s daily basis via telephone and email
- Collating information re stationary stock levels and ordering
- Maintaining filing of data
- Recording and analysing client accounting data
The requirements listed below are considered to either be essential to successfully undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post or are considered highly desirable.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to become a Full Time Employee of Cottrill Mason.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good data management and ordering skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Good attention to detail
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Level 3 Data Analyst Apprenticeship Standard
Full training will be provided by QA (our training partner) plus you will enjoy the services of a dedicated external performance coach where you will complete the Level 3 Data Analyst Apprenticeship Standard.