What will the apprentice be doing?
The used car team is responsible for all passenger
car and commercial vehicle sales for Renault & Dacia brands the Sales Planning and Performance Analyst will sit within the fleet team.
- Compile Standard and Adhoc Reporting for the Sales Dept
- Continuous Improvement and consolidation of department reporting suite
- Analysis of Sales Data to identify Opportunities, Trends
- Presentation of data in a clear concise format to the business
- Monitor key business KPI's (Orders, Registration, Cancellations, Dispersion)
- Target file creation and monitoring
- Anticipate business requirements and build reporting accordingly.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Data Technician Level 3 programme, Maths and English functional skills where needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for growth and career progression upon completion of the apprenticeship..
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+ or C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+ or C) Essential