LMG are a UK based Telecoms and Connectivity provider working with National and International clients, supplying and managing solutions for our business clients.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience as you complete a Data Essentials - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
£16,000 per annum.
Duties / What will the apprentice be doing?
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients introducing LMG range of products and services including Hardware, Business Communications and Telecoms
- Assisting with creating reports
- Closing business over the phone and generating appointments for the field sales team
- Handle and overcome objections
- Results orientated and determined attitude to hit sales target
- Collate and format data to facilitate processing and presentation for review and further advanced analysis by others
- Store, manage and share data securely in a compliant manner
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Join a fantastic, friendly team after an exceptional year of growth.
- Opportunity to learn, adapt and have a focus within a career in sales.
- Clear sales career progression path with significant potential to earn commission.
- Rewarded with Costco Business Card after passing probation.
- Last Friday of every month we order pizza’s, have some drinks and celebrate the month.
- Huge rewards with options to help with driving lessons.
- Work nights out and social events.
- Supporting clients and hospitality options at Newcastle United FC and Sunderland AFC.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free parking.
- Members of the bike to work scheme.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.