What will the apprentice be doing?
A typical day
- You will learn how to deliver data engineering on a range of complex client data and data services to support client marketing.
- You will learn how to work with a range of data sources such as CRM, sales, real-time and unstructured data
- You will learn about Python or C# and a range of associated libraries for data processing and manipulation
- You will learn about SQL and no SQL database technologies e.g. Azure SQL or SQL
- You will learn about ELT/ETL tools such as Data Factory, Airflow or Kafka
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Software Engineer Level 4
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Problem solving skills, Initiative, Enthusiasm, Motivated
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9/C-A*) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9/C-A*) Essential