Iron Mountain, based in Corby, protect what their customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. You will have the opportunity to bring your creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. You will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Iron Mountain are currently seeking an apprentice to become a Scanning and Administration Specialists, to operate mailroom services in accordance with Iron Mountain’s policies and procedures, providing the clients with excellent service.
The role will encompass all aspects of Digital Solutions and mailroom delivery including: mail receipt, threat checking, opening, batching, registration, validation, scanning, quality checks, storage activities and return mail/outbound.
If successful, your duties will include:
- Receiving and inbounding of mailroom documents
- Threat checking of inbound mail
- Opening of documents, batching, registering, validating and scanning them
- Batching of documents to prepare for registration
- Completing quality checks to ensure image quality and index quality is in accordance with service level agreements (SLA)
- Storing and retrieving documentation
- Carry out manual handling tasks as and when required
- Ensure that all tasks are completed at a pace in line with site specific targets for APH (Activities per hour)
Other off the job responsibilities may include:
- General Business Administration
- Health & Safety activities
- Records Management
- Customer Service
- Reception cover
- You must be able and willing to complete enhanced government level security clearance checks
Category: Operations Group.
- Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. They recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law
Iron Mountain is a global organisation always looking to build and retain talented individuals, on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Applicant must be willing to attain both Iron Mountain and Home Office clearance before offer of employment can be formalised. Therefore checks will be carried out prior to employment.
You will need to have been a UK resident for at least 5 years, do you have a valid UK passport?
Only Candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of Tresham College, (Part of the the Bedford College Group) Apprenticeship Recruitment Team.
- Customer & quality focused
- Team Player with ability to take ownership if required
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge of Office software is an advantage
The company are looking for candidates who can demonstrate their Core Values:
- Act with Integrity
- Own Safety and Security
- Build Customer Value
- Take Ownership and Promote Inclusion & Teamwork
You will ideally need to have achieved 2 GCSEs 9-3 (A*-D) including English and maths, or equivalent.
You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, record and document production, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, relevant regulations, stakeholders, processes and external environment factors.