Duties will include:
- Run data queries on Faststats data management application for sales and customer services team
- Learn how to write scripts / commands in MS Access and SQL
- Taking a brief from the sales / customer services team and interpreting the requirements
- Set up, test and manage email broadcasting campaigns for clients
- Reformatting data
- Setting up of social campaigns
- Running test programmes
- Analysing response rates
- Developing web technologies
- Setting up and running API’s
- Data security
- Internal technology infrastructure support
- CRM application support
- Learn how to use a number of different database technology platforms
Digital and data are the rocket fuel behind most marketing campaigns. Data HQ are at the forefront of using marketing technology, data and digital to accelerate growth for their clients. As a growing business in an expanding market your future prospects and your role with Data HQ will only be limited by yourself. Be part of the growing team and enjoy the success of this young dynamic and inspirational team.
- Company profit bonus scheme
- Day off on your birthday
- 23 days paid holiday
- Air-conditioned office
- On-site car parking
- Company and team nights out
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of database systems, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, HTML
- Problem solving skills
- Ambitious progressive mindset
- Ability to think and react quickly to unexpected situations
- Desire to succeed
- Career focused
If you are under 24 you’re expected to have at least 200 points at A-level or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent), and Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above.
If over 24 years and you have relevant work experience but no traditional qualifications after GCSE, or if you have other professional qualifications (e.g. ILM, CMI), we still encourage you to apply as all applications are considered on an individual basis.
We can offer functional skills level 2 prior to starting the Degree.
As a professional apprentice, you'll achieve a university qualification at degree, alongside real work experience. You’ll be paid throughout and there are no tuition fees, as these are met by your employer and the Government.
When the apprentice starts with Data HQ, they will receive a thorough induction to the company and an introduction to work and expectations. The Degree will start in September 2021.
You will undertake a BSc (Hons) Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing with our training partner Anglia Ruskin University.
The degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which offers additional membership benefits beyond graduation.
The course is delivered part-time over four years.
It is blended learning - online study combined with real work-place learning and five one-day workshops per year.
Our BSc Digital Marketer course includes a range of core modules related to the development of marketing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Understanding Work-based Learning and Your Sector
- Principles of marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Campaign Planning
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Understanding Consumers and the Customer Journey
- Data and Analytics for the Digital Marketer
- B2B Marketing
- International Marketing
- Developing Content for Campaigns
- Project Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Creating Impact through compelling and Visual Content
- Retailer and Shopper Marketing
- Financial and Professional Services Marketing
- International Intercultural Management
- Campaign Showcase (incorporates End Point Assessment)