Data Analyst Apprenticeship Programme (31361)
The Growth Company
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Use a range of analytical techniques such as data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data
- Assist production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Assist with the production of a range of ad-hoc and standard data analysis reports
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders making recommendations
- Works with the organisation’s data architecture
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including subjects such as maths or Economics
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards a Higher Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 4 qualification, Data Analyst
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.