- Support sales, marketing, data collection and production of remuneration surveys
- Client support in use and interpretation of survey data
- Analysis of pay and incentive data both from proprietary surveys and published data, including from Directors’ Remuneration Reports
- Research and analysis in consulting & marketing projects
- Other research activities as needed
To be confirmed.
- Genuine interest and passion for all things numbers and data related
- Attention to detail, concern for order and producing a top quality product
- Personal drive towards improvement and learning
- Good MS Office skills and confident in using Excel to analyse data (e.g. understands how to use V & H-Lookups, Pivot tables, IF Statements)
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Client service focus with concern for prompt delivery and accuracy
- Seeks clarification and feedback from internal and external clients so as to meet client needs better
- A basic financial/commercial awareness (possibly from studying business or a similar discipline)
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
This represents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to grow with the company and obtain their Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship. If you have the ambition to make a real difference, have the requisite skills and wish to continue your studies, we would love to hear from you.
Educated to A level standard in relevant subjects e.g. mathematics, economics, business.
- Data analyst Higher Apprenticeship Standard
Training to be provided by Alpha Development and assessed by the British Computer Society (BCS) as the End Point Assessment Organisation. This will consist of workshops and skills coaching.