What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice what will you be doing?
- Collecting and reviewing data.
- Cleansing data and gaining an understanding into the importance of accurate information.
- Identify, examine and figure out trends or patterns within data.
- Review and present the results of data analysis.
- Ensure data is safely stored and archived.
- Support the organisation by maintaining and developing reports.
- Practice self-learning.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development.
- Adhering to The Conduct Rules which are a set of basic standards of good personal conduct.
By the end of the apprenticeship you will be able to:
- Provide regular reports to management.
- Make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Interpret data.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Data Analyst Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Data Analyst Level 4 higher Apprenticeship.
This programme is delivered through a combination of online teaching, coaching and workplace development, in addition to a range of other sessions to ensure that you progress as a well-rounded Data Analyst.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities to rotate and experience work within different areas of the business during your 3 year period. Where possible, we will look to offer individuals a regular contract after this period.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Team working, Microsoft Office packages
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 including English & Maths (Grade 9-5) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade At least one Grade B or higher) Essential