Summers-Inman is a leading independent, multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy. We have 8 regional offices across the UK, employing 120+ staff.
We challenge convention, apply a can-do attitude, and are committed to quality and service excellence, delivered by highly skilled and motivated people for the benefit of our clients.
Working in virtually every sector, we tailor our services to the needs of our clients and their investments, to ensure projects are delivered more effectively, efficiently, sustainably, and economically.
We currently have a vacancy for an Apprentice Data Analyst to join our Newcastle office.
As an Apprentice, you will support the Data Team in the maintenance and reporting of data.
This role will require you to have excellent attention to detail, great excel skills and a passion for data.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge, and experience as you complete a Data Analyst - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Key Responsibilities: [in the role, you will:]
- Report into the current Data Analyst and contribute towards improving the data strategy.
- Maintain and process company and customer data using internal systems and tools to check accuracy and completeness.
- Interrogate multiple large data sources to improve data quality, identify trends and communicate this to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Power BI reporting tool, interpreting data and drill down into various measures to provide insights.
- Run monthly dashboards and reports which will support driving business performance.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent IT skills with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Numeric and analytical mindset
- Logical thinker with excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- An interest in the Built Environment (desirable but not essential)
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£12,000 per annum.
Perks / What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual profit share
- Free parking
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, you could gain an entry-level full-time position within the team or move onto a higher-level apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years