Data Analyst Apprentice - 19531
KBR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- Will be expected to assist in the running of high-level Performance Reports
- Evaluate data in a meaningful way
- Help contribute to the overall performance of the team
More responsibilities will be confirmed upon interview, depending on the candidate.
Possibility of progression into a full-time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Microsoft Office – Predominantly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to understand and utilise data for a range of Reporting needs
- Develop Mechanisms to articulate and monitor Data Performance
- Understand and communicate Insight and Analysis in a way all end users will understand
- Have the ability to manage and work to strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Experience of CAFM system
- Knowledge of Concept Evolution
- None specified
- A-Levels or equivalent in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
As well as on the job learning, the apprentices will also study towards their Level 4 (Higher) Data Analytics Apprenticeship and Functional Skills if required. Covering modules such as Data Analyst Tools and Data Analyst Concepts.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.