Our successful background in hospitality means we can apply our experience in other industry sectors. Our experience, flexibility and dedication puts us ahead of the competition when it comes to data mixology. Above all, our focus is on delivering high quality solutions, on time and on budget - every time.
- Investigate system issues promptly, providing data changes or fixes as appropriate
- Liaise with external customers by telephone and email to provide updates and to investigate support issues
- Provide regular updates to the customer on the status of issues
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Support team processes
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure updates and/or data is delivered on time and to specification, resolving issues where necessary
- Record the details of new issues and updates in the Helpdesk system
- Good feedback from the customers and from the business
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Applications
- Good telephone manner
- Good written English skills
- Logical thinker
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
- Good team worker
- A-Levels in ICT / Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
Big Data is the fastest growing sector of the IT industry. The number of jobs in the industry is predicted to grow 28%. Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced department which utilises all the major tools of Data Analysis.
Our apprentices can expect 35 weeks of Apprenticeship training and will achieve a Level 4 Qualification. This full-time role attracts a full-time salary, and successful apprentices can expect a job offer and promotion upon completion, as well as a career track to Consultant level. With the prospect of International travel and fantastic career opportunities, our Apprentices can anticipate earnings far above many of their peers.