The position is to support the team of digital marketing executives run and manage campaigns, using data as the core of all decision making. The position will heavily involve reviewing client campaign performance, industry trends and a wide range of data to educate and inform the marketing decisions. The suitable candidate should be a quick learner that is self-motivated, however full training will be given.
As a Data Analyst Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting & Insights: The apprentice will be working closely will campaign data over a range of clients from a range of sources. With this, the apprentice will develop in-depth reports and insights that power the campaigns. The apprentice will be responsible for developing client performance reports using a range of API tools, including Microsoft Power BI. The suitable candidate should be confident taking a large amount of data and transforming this into a client-friendly report that provides insights and explanations on the data
- Digital Marketing: The apprentice will also have the opportunity to get hands-on experience working on the company's marketing campaigns that include PPC, Paid Social Media, email marketing, content writing and social marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
A typical working day could involve:
- Reviewing of campaign performance
- Building detailed reporting for clients using a range of tools
- Transforming data into visual reports
- Extracting patterns and trends that are insightful to the campaigns
- Presenting reports and findings to clients during meetings
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client operates across a range of marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, SEO and more. They excel in analytical, strategical campaigns over a wide variety of industries. Reporting and insights is at the core of the business and vital for the success of their marketing campaigns. They are a close-knit, effective agency with lots of opportunities for individual growth. This post is one of continual development. The job description is intended as a guide to the principal duties and responsibilities of the post and complements individual objectives set in line with the department's annual business objectives. Responsibilities will be reviewed periodically in line with service priorities and duties may change or new duties be introduced after consultation with the post holder.
- The company are a close-knit, effective agency with lots of opportunities for individual growth. This post is one of continual development
- Please note that you should not hold a higher level qualification (i.e. a Degree) in a similar field. Your commute may be taken into consideration in line with our safeguarding practices
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be reliable, logical, analytical and have excellent attention to detail
- You will be highly motivated to develop and learn within the company
- You will be passionate about everything data, numbers and statistics
- You will be highly organised and very capable of working to deadlines
- You will be proficient in English and Mathematics
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- You will be able to work independently, but also collaboratively in a team
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Excel VBA and data visualisation would be beneficial, but is not essential as all training will be provided
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in data analysis
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn't afraid to ask questions
- To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT/data
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled on to Data analyst level 4 Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of areas including, Introduction to Data analysis, Databases, Python & R, Big Data, advanced analytics and operationalising data analysis. These are globally recognised certifications, awarded by the British Computer Society.