Data Analyst Apprentice - 18003
YERRA SOLUTIONS LTD
Your primary responsibility will include:
- Legal invoice review
- Manipulation of data in Microsoft excel and other in-house tools
- Communication with external vendors and clients and assisting external vendors in their invoice submissions
Other tasks may include:
- Arranging, attending meetings and assist in the preparation of presentations/reports
After completing the level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto degree level.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident communicator in English, providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Comfortable working on a computer for most the day, heavy focus on data processing
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time effectively using own initiative
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert data into meaningful insights
- Willing to work overtime and flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn
Excellent written and spoken English & maths, GSCE C/4 or above
And 2 A-levels, one needs to be in maths or IT
Data analystlevel 4 standard
As well as on the job learning, the apprentices will also study towards their Level 4 (Higher) Data Analytics Apprenticeship. Covering modules such as Data Analyst Tools and Data Analyst Concepts.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.