- Cleanse and manage data (including processing)
- Quality assure data and analytical outputs following best practice guidelines
- Integrate data feeds from disparate sources
- Respond to incoming requests for information in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop business intelligence reports
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report tests, using appropriate tools and techniques
- Be highly numerate and use a variety of analytical techniques to provide high quality, timely analysis and intelligence relating to key priorities
- Be adaptable when finding analytical solutions to problems, to analyse and triangulate data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
- Log, analyse and manage problems in order to identify and implement the appropriate solution, ensuring that the problem is fixed
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across our team and the wider organisation
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
- Highly numerate / mathematical skills
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Experience of generating reports from the analysis of raw data
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft Excel is essential; relational database experience and familiarity with analytical software/coding languages such as SAS, Python and R is beneficial)
- Excellent time management with the ability to re-prioritise
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.