Freight Filter (part of the Woodland group) is a fast developing data and tech team working on optimising global shipping data. Due to continious expansion within the Business they are seeking to bring in a logical and methodical individual with a passion for numbers and data!
The Successful Apprentice within the Business will be working alongside equally logically minded individuals whilst working and learning to achieve an industry accredited Level 4 in the Data Analyst Qualification, where full training and support will be given throughout!
Duties will include:
- Support and assist with Data processing and analysing. This part of the role would involve sourcing data on-line and off-line
- Communicating continually with the data providers and team
- Analyse, clean and process data in our systems and spreadsheets using logic and programming to automate
- Creating and running reports
- There would also be the opportunity to learn all about global logistics
If a successful candidate displays the right skills and attributes; then the company are likely to keep the Apprentice full time after completing the Level 4 program.
- Good communication
- IT and maths skills
- Good at using spreadsheets
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good at quickly and accurately entering data
- Above all a passion and energy to learn new skills
- Someone who is very self-motivated and highly focused and has a great enthusiasm for work
At least 5 GCSE's graded C/4 and above along with either 3 A Levels including maths or Business or at least 6 months to 1 years working experience within a data heavy role.
Higher Data Analyst Standard.
- Data Analysis Tools (for Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeships)
- Data Analysis Concepts (for Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeships)