Duties will include:
- Learn on the job to directly own live-site experiments from test planning to analysis, recommendations and action
- Collaborate with your team to identify and specify any necessary reporting improvements for effective visitor behaviour analysis, making best use of resources and technologies
- Work closely with other teams, ensuring good communication and presenting recommendations in team meetings
- Time manage multiple responsibilities including analysing A/B tests, completing quarterly discovery projects as well as regular ongoing product and analytics team support
- Develop experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.) and online experimentation via proprietary or off-the-shelf products (e.g. SiteSpect, Test&Target, Optimizely, Maxymizer etc.) - full training will be provided so don't worry if they are new to you!
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and are keen to learn and share knowledge with others
- You love problem solving and enjoy finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems, with a curious mindset always asking ‘why’
- You enjoy being part of a team, collaborating with others and have good interpersonal skills
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.