We are recruiting for an analytically minded individual to tactfully work with their data to analyse, manipulate and produce reports for the organisation.
As a Data Analyst Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Merging and analysing large data sets
- Creating data reports
- Analysing existing and new data
- Data extraction
- Data compilation
- Reporting production and analysis
- Data quality reporting
- Managing data in the dialler system
- Pulling down data using SQL or similar servers
- Running day to day data reports, reporting back to manager daily on findings
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Most of our client’s team have been involved with direct marketing in one way or another for the majority of their careers. They understand how the marketing arena has changed over time and the frustrations with GDPR. Despite people’s negativity about GDPR, with problems come solutions! Our client can offer business campaigns the right sources of data and services that will meet both sales and compliance criteria. Whether a company is looking for data for a mailing campaign, a call campaign or some other direct marketing medium, our client understands the challenges.
There is the potential for a full-time role available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You will be highly organized, will be able to keep to deadlines and will have brilliant communication skills
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will have an interest in data analysis
- You will be able to work well as part of a team
- You will be reliable, logical, analytical and have excellent attention to detail
- You will be fun loving and hardworking
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT/data.
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled on to Data analyst level 4 Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of areas including, Introduction to Data analysis, Databases, Python & R, Big Data, advanced analytics and operationalising data analysis. These are globally recognised certifications, awarded by the British Computer Society.