What will the apprentice be doing?
- Team administration, managing internal team meetings, production on agendas and, working with colleagues, production of relevant papers and documents.
- Data entry.
- Triaging inquiries from members and other stakeholders, liaising with relevant colleagues to ensure a timely response and logging of issues.
- Managing relevant inbound and outbound members communications for the team.
- Raising invoices and managing invoices from third party data and research providers.
- Website administration, uploading and managing relevant data and research content.
- Engaging with commercial partners to support the relationship with UK Finance with scheduling and planning of activity.
- Other administrative support as necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The UK Finance Apprenticeship Programme is ideally suited to ambitious people who are seeking to pursue a career in Administration by completing a L3 apprenticeship in Business Administrator.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 6 subject including Maths and English (Grade 9-4) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 subjects (Grade A*-C) Essential