What will the apprentice be doing?
- Process orders through the system from sales source, right through to picking to dispatch on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain knowledge of all order types/methods into the business and add to Khaos CRM system according to available staffing resources.
- Responsible for reviewing of any stock allocation issues around supply of goods with warehouse supervisor & other members of staff as required.
- Produce and maintain accurate sales order processing procedures to ensure roles can be covered by other Hippychick members as and when required.
- Recording of information in COMM log and Electronic Diary/Task List Management where appropriate.
- Answering Internal telephone calls within our service standards (Max 3 rings) maximising direct line access for call backs and dealing with customer queries and any orders and ensure that all relevant customers are updated with any product offers or promotions that are running at any given time and maximise every customer sales opportunity using the link selling and upselling techniques as per training.
- Ensure that all external emails are answered/ filtered correctly and dealt with in a prompt manner and any customer queries & orders have had a response within 24 hours maximum.
- All internal emails from colleagues dealt with accordingly and promptly (within 24 - 48 hours unless on annual leave or away from the business).
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the products and service of Hippychick at all times.
- Able to attend work-based training as the business requires.
- Raising credit notes & Invoicing and returns as appropriate.
- Support warehouse processes & provide support to Warehouse Supervisor with pick/pack & dispatch process and warehouse tasks and assist with postal/courier services as required.
- Responsible for claims for lost or damaged parcels.
- Maintain records of accuracy of supply in order process, including details of shipment errors/lost parcels provide reports as required.
- From time to time to attend Retail and Trade Shows and on occasion work away from home and outside of contracted hours potentially.
As well as:
- Assistance with different aspects of digital marketing
- Content creating for social platforms
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Why choose our Microsoft Data Essentials apprenticeship?
QA’s Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship can support your business to be more productive with data and adapt to a modern-day workplace.
Data available to organisations is increasing at scale. How your business leverages it is essential to successful transformation and continued growth.
QA's Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprentice will learn to:
- Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL. Find out more about our additional Microsoft Office Specialist:
Excel Associate module below.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
- Apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data
QA’s Microsoft Data Essential Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables your organisation to:
- Build the capabilities you need throughout your organisation to collect, study, organise and present data, increasing digital adoption and the provision of intelligent and valuable business insights
- Create and develop analysts for the modern workplace by reskilling your existing talent, or hiring new entry-level talent. QA’s programmes, partnerships and recruitment capability enable us to tailor a solution that works for your business
- Provide training that acts as a standalone solution or as part of a wider academy/programme to an array of business functions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An all-round company experience with the potential to gain long term employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckCompany perks: - Kitchen facilities and free car park. - Opportunity to win Employee of the month and gain an extra half day holiday.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Accurate with a eye for detail
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent any subject -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential