Responsibilities will include:
- Application support to users within our finance, merchandising, buying and wholesale departments
- Providing report maintenance and support across the business
- First line support and triage of our application support helpdesk
- Delivering application training for new starters
- Creating and updating documents related to applications
- Installing applications and creating user accounts
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Organisatiobnal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to switch rapidly between different tasks in a fast-paced and exciting environment
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard.
Why choose our Microsoft Data Essentials apprenticeship?
QA’s Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship can support your business to be more productive with data and adapt to a modern-day workplace.
Data available to organisations is increasing at scale. How your business leverages it is essential to successful transformation and continued growth.
QA's Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprentice will learn to:
Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL. Find out more about our additional Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate module below.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
- Apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data
QA’s Microsoft Data Essential Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables your organisation to:
- Build the capabilities you need throughout your organisation to collect, study, organise and present data, increasing digital adoption and the provision of intelligent and valuable business insights
- Create and develop analysts for the modern workplace by reskilling your existing talent or hiring new entry-level talent. QA’s programmes, partnerships and recruitment capability enable us to tailor a solution that works for your business
- Provide training that acts as a standalone solution or as part of a wider academy/programme to an array of business functions