We are a fast-growing cloud infrastructure provider, specialising in cloud infrastructure, connectivity and telephony solutions. We work with businesses throughout the US, UK, India and Australia to help improve their internal system, business continuity, security and save costs.
At IT Answers, we offer our team the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst- Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from IT Answers.
IT Answers is looking for a highly skilled/highly motivated administrative assistant to help in the day-to-day management of its business operations. This person will support the Management and Finance Team.
Working week will be 37.5hrs, from 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday; however, some flexibility will be required for this role.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support, robust scheduling for high-level executive meetings; includes creation of agendas and light material preparation.
- Relives management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports data/information
- Typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once
- Coordinates schedules and manages calendar and helps organize meetings and team events.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather and convey relevant information.
- Responsible for contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment
- Manage all travel planning and expense
- Handles phone and e-mail inquiries from various 17 markets that report into the Northeast Divisional team.
- Handles written communication for the executive team.
What we are looking for:
- Strong with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Bank of America systems and processes
- Ability to Multi-Task, self-starter requires minimum supervision
- Ability to proactively look for potential conflicts or issues and resolve
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Ability to obtain information in a timely and efficient manner
- Effective comprehension, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate in a constantly changing environment and under tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- Positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to make sure that issues get resolved completely.
- You love working in a highly collaborative environment
- You wake up each day hungry to solve problems
- You want to make a difference and have input
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years