What will the apprentice be doing?
Working within the Parts Department as an apprentice Parts Advisor you will be serving both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner, giving them a fantastic customer experience and ensuring they receive the best advice through your product knowledge and the use of parts catalogs. What does the role of Parts Advisor involve? Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and storing stock in the correct locations
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock
• Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceeding customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, to build positive relationships and interpret customer needs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply Chain is at the heart of every business, especially a vehicle parts department. The apprenticeship is delivered over 24 months and apprentices will be expected to complete self-study tasks during the programme. Development Coaches will deliver 1-2-1 and group sessions with ongoing guided support from the employer throughout the programme.
As a result of your training, you will achieve:
• Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3
• Functional Skills Level 2 in English & Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Chassis Cab believes in providing an extensive, high-quality Apprenticeship that gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfill their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Reality CheckClosing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Enthusiasm to learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired