This is an opportunity to join eyLog at the right time and make an impact in taking the organisation to the next level as they venture into Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. You will drive and manage the customer set-up to support the sales cycle for our eyLog and eyMan products.
- Functional and technical customer support over telephone and email, including ticket/incident management
- Quality assurance, release management, creation and execution of test scripts for web and mobile applications
- Hardware (tablets) set up and troubleshooting
- Support Management and coordination with offshore team
- Experience in an Incident/Ticket Management System would be a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email systems and other in-house/office computer systems
- Knowledge and Understanding of Web, Mobile and Database Technologies would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Self-starter and self-organised with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Ability to work as an individual as well as a team player.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard.