An apprentice is required to help assist the team complete customer service and administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
This is a long term opportunity with future progression opportunities.
Have you checked the location and duration suits?
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional time keeping
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything).
Ideally English and mathematics GCSE at grade A-C/8-4 or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Full Training to be provided